I went to Florence, Italy last weekend with 10 other CAI women for a little retreat. It was lots of fun and I got to stay with my friend Mary that lives in the south of France. We had the best room! It was so nice for a European hotel and even had it’s own bathroom!
I will keep this short and just tell you the highlights of the trip.
1. David. Yep. That guy is hot! I am not the type of girl to oooh and awww over a man’s body, but come on ladies, it is pretty amazing! The sculpture itself is gorgeous and quite incredible. You can even see veins in his hands. Am I allowed to say it looked like Justin’s body? Mostly from the back. That is probably why I liked it so much! hee hee.
2. Gelato! I ate it the first night with Kendall and then at least two times a day after that. I love it. So good. Yum.
3. Kendall (my teammate and BFF in Paris). She is hilarious and drank so much caffeine one night that she got crazy eyes that scared me for real. I love her and am so glad to have her as my friend!
4. Sitting at a cafe somewhere that was on a terrace on the top floor of a shopping center and eating a bowl of fresh strawberries with lemon and sugar and thinking we were sitting right next to Adrien Brody, while looking at the view of the big dome church thing in the hottest weather I have been in since July. Whoa. Bad sentence structure, but I was excited and needed to write it like that!
5. Getting to visit with friends that live in Florence! It is always fun to see the homes in different countries.
6. Having scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh squeezed orange juice for breakfast with Mary the last day in the amazing sunny weather.
It was a great trip, but I am glad to be back at home with David… OH! I mean.. Justin.