I realized that I haven’t been very good at writing on here. I mostly talk about Maisie because she is a HUGE part of my life right now. I find myself talking about every detail of her. Even her poop. It is getting out of control. So I am thinking to myself, "this blog is all about my issues (thus the name ALL MY ISH), so maybe I should talk about those."
So because you have been missing out on all my latest issues, here you go!
I have a mustache. That is latest issue. No, it isn’t a hair mustache, but a sun spot mustache. I got the good ol’ pregnancy mask when I was pregnant and it has decided to stick around post pregnancy. It just happened to appear on my upper lip. Justin called me Jean Pierre on the metro today. Nice. We had been out in the sun all day and even with a ton of sunblock, it still darkened! I used to have it all over my face, but I think it all sunk into my skin and came out on my upper lip. Precious. Precious little mustache.
Here is a list of reasons I am thankful for my mustache:
1. They are coming back in style…at least they are here in Paris.
2. It keeps me humble.
3. I now don’t have to use bronzer on my upper lip…not that I ever did, but still, I don’t have to.
4. Justin has a new nickname for me.
5. I am reminded to use sun block and not get skin cancer.
6. I am also reminded to exfoliate in order to try and scrub the darkness away.
7. I can now relate with transvestites…or not really.
8. I am confident that I would be an ugly man.
9. I can finally say that I look like a man and I now have proof.
10. It gives me something funny to talk about on my blog.