Hello, hello, hello!
It has been way too long! I really haven’t had internet at all here in Virginia. That’s right, I am in Virginia! Anyways, I now have internet at Mimi’s (Justin’s grandma) and it is glorious!
Here are some things I have noticed about Virginia.
1. It is beautiful! Fluffy trees. I love the fluffy trees!
2. Boys have cute little accents just like on the movie The Notebook. I have to admit, it can be sort of sexy. Justin can do a great southern accent and I have asked him to use it more often…if you know what I mean!
3. People say, “I reckon.”
4. Friendly people who call Maisie “doll baby.”
5. Racism is still very real here.
6. Justin has wonderful family who I am so thankful for!!!!
7. They have sweet tea at every restaurant.
8. People talk about their cars or trucks a lot.
9. There are less mustaches than when I was here three years ago.
10. My face is shiny from the humidity.
There you have it. I reckon those are my ten things about Virginia, y’all!