Before I left for Europe I had one of my hairdresser friends tell me that I shouldn’t wash my hair everyday because it will actually make it more greasy. Does this apply to all hair types? I am just an oily person. Yes, it’s true. So I have been trying this whole washing my hair every other day thing for a few weeks now. Only one time did I cave and wash it two days in a row.
Basically, I just want to share how this does not seem to be working for me so far!! My head feels like it weighs twice the amount from all the grease. I feel sticky and yucky, even if I have showered. I don’t know how long I can take this whole washing my hair every other day thing. In fact, I think today will be the last day of greasiness for me. I just can’t take it. Makes me a feel like a dirty bird. Maybe it would have worked in the long run, but I don’t have patience.
Now a list of things I will miss once I start washing my hair everyday:
1. How much faster showers are.
2. Wasting less water every other day.
3. Using less shampoo and conditioner.
Things I will not miss:
1. Itching my head due to who knows what.
2. Wearing my hair back because I can’t handle the way my hair feels on my skin when it is dirty.
3. Feeling really ugly and gross every other day of my life.